As you can see theres a large range of Straight Stairlifs and Curved Stairlifts on offer.
Not all will suit your stairs, especially if you want a 2nd Hand or Reconditioned Stairlift.
You can click on each lift for further detail and a brief description of the stairlift itself. Or….to really narrow it down to what will suit your stairs simply enter the My Stairs section and go from there…..
To avoid any confusion you can just as easily give us a call – we are available 7 days a week.
Something to consider….
Question: Why buy a new stairlift from Mobility Plus?
- The Price – Competitive and Finance Options are available
- Long Term Solution – Well maintained can last up to 20 years
- Installation to Suit – Arranged to suit you work/life style – 7 days a week
- Platinum Warranty – 2 Years Warranty with Extended Warranty Options Available
- Guaranteed Buy Back Scheme
- 1st Service is Free – We will Contact you approx 12 months after Installation
- The Best value for money we have to offer
A 2nd Hand Stairlift is a stair lift that has been installed previously in another property. This is not the same as a Reconditioned Stair Lift.
Second Hand Stairlifts can be as young as 1 day old, but not older than 4 Years.
The Warranty we supply with a 2nd Hand Stairlift is a full 1year warranty including all parts and labour.
At Mobility Plus we guarantee to buy back every stairlift we install. New Stairlifts, 2nd Hand Stairlifts and also Reconditioned Stairlifts. We supply a unique Stairlift log Book with each lift we install, allowing you to see its complete Call Out and Service History. This can also add value to the lift if you decide to donate it to charity, give it to a friend or family member, or sell it privately to someone else.
Question: So why buy a 2nd Hand Stairlift from Mobility Plus
- The Price – You may have a limited budget
- Short Term Needs – You might need it temporarily to get over an injury or illness
- Installation is Included – Not the case if you buy one privately from Done Deal, Adverts etc
- Gold Warranty – 1 Year Warranty on all Parts and Labour
- Guaranteed Buy Back Scheme
- Exceptional Value for Money
Answer: Why wouldn’t you?
Mobility Plus are Ireland’s largest stockists of 2nd Hand and Reconditioned Stairlifts. If you are still in doubt…give us a shout – Im pretty sure we can put you in touch with customers within your own geographical area – their experience might just help you make the decision.
Here at Mobility Plus, a Reconditioned Stairlift is basically a 2nd Hand Stairlift that has been Reconditioned…some might say a Refurbished Stairlift.
A Reconditioned Stairlift will likely have a few more miles on the clock. It may have been reconditioned because it had issues or faults in the past. These will have been rectified and possibly replaced with the unit being fully reconditioned and tested.
The age range tends to be anywhere from Over 4 Years and up to about 8 Years.
The Warranty period on a Reconditioned Stairlift is 6 months – and again includes all Parts and Labour
Questions: Why buy a Reconditioned Stairlift from Mobility Plus?
- The Price – it’s a really Cheap Stairlift
- Short Term Needs – perfect for a brief spell
- Installation is Included – You should never try and fit a lift yourself – its not a DIY item
- Silver Warranty – 6 Months Parts and Labour
- Unbeatable Value for Money
Answer: Because it’s affordable, and will still give you peace of mind.
As you can see…there are plenty of Stairlift options open to you…there’s no right or wrong decision – just the best decision for you and the circumstances that have brought you here. We hope there are enough to give you real food for thought.
We pride ourselves in finding the right solution for you…doesn’t matter one bit to us and we will not push you in any particular direction, in fact – it doesn’t even bother us if you buy a lift somewhere else – our job is to give you the information that will help you make an informed choice. If you trust what we tell you – you will likely buy from us anyway – but if not – that’s ok too – either way we will have helped you in some way…and were good at that, we take pride in that.
If you are still unsure…give us a ring or drop us an email – just ask – whats the worst that can happen.
There’s a number of reasons why you might want to get rid of a Stair Lift.
- The user has recovered from Injury or Illness
- It’s blocking up access and its in the way
- You are moving house
- You are selling a house
- You just don’t need it anymore
In addition to buying back our own stairlifts, we on occasion also buy back stairlifts that we didn’t supply or install. We do need to know the Make, Model and approximate age of the lift in order for us to give you a valuation – If for any reason it’s not of any value, we do offer a removal service. Sometimes we charge – sometimes we don’t. If the lift has a spare part value – which we can use to repair other lifts then we would remove it at no cost – one offsets the other and that’s just allows us to consider waiving the removal fee. Were great at giving options…it’s no different with Stairlift Removals…so here’s a few more
- You can remove and dispose of it yourself – loads end up in the skip
- You can donate it to charity
- You can Sell it Privately
- You can call us and see what it’s worth
Stairlifts are highly technical pieces of equipment and removing them is a complicated process best left to a professional team. At Mobility Plus we can remove your stairlift quickly without damage to your property. Our experienced team of Engineers will explain each step of the process and ensure your stairs are left Safe. Removing a straight stairlift can take us as little as 10 minutes – with a curved lift taking up to 30 minutes – we wouldn’t recommend you simply have a go – something or even worse, someone could get broken. Click here and we will get in touch. Remove my Stairlift – Fill in the form below or Contact us here: Mobile number 0857362163